In the light of the fast paced increase in the use of and dependency on Internet marketing and more sophisticated forging operations, the risks of IP law infringement are getting higher and are in need of constant update ensuring every possible loophole is covered meticulously. We understand the challenges in implementing IP protection in accordance with the evolution of world systems and that is why we have developed a top tier department offering global strategic solutions carried out by people and processes promoting cost-effective intellectual property law.
With our proven expertise in enforcing smart IP strategies, we offer an extensively full range of IP services including:Registration, exploitation, licensing, and protection of trademarks, patent, copyrights, industrial designs, domain names, and plant variety through:
- Conducting due diligence and audits on IP rights ensuring market availability locally and internationally as well as non-infringement of current registered IP rights.
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing of all kinds of IP contracts and agreements such as franchise, technology transfer, know-how, and license agreements.
- Representing and consulting clients before the competent authorities on issues related to IP registration processes, as well as before judicial authorities for IP dispute resolution, infringement, and challenging administrative decrees.
Our specialized team includes consultation lawyers advising on all aspects of intellectual property law including related commercial issues, and trial lawyers experienced in litigation and enforcement actions.
We organize our intellectual property services into two main categories: Conventionally:
- Enforcement and Litigation
- Registration and Prosecution.
- Intellectual Property Audits and Due Diligence;
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Commercialization;
- Intellectual Property Management and Research