Our extensive and comprehensive role in litigation across its broad spectrum takes the client from pre-case counseling up to the final enforcement of court judgments, a process that includes:
- Assessing the case and sharing its evaluation with the client by compiling all related -documents.
- Consulting the client on proceeding with a negotiated settlement with the opponent or resorting to filing a lawsuit.
- Agreeing on the facts that will be addressed before the court, documents needed to file and support the case, the legal principles ruling the case, plan of defense, weak points that could work against the case, court costs, expected duration and court results.
- Working to opt for the most profitable alternative and the development of a bespoke strategic route.
- Periodically reporting the development and updates of the case after every hearing while sharing new allegations by the opponent, when applicable, explaining how they would affect the case results.
- Enforcing the court judgment.